We meet on Sunday mornings at 10.30am at Orchard Park Primary School.
We love to welcome people on Sundays. You don’t have to be religious to come along. You might not believe in God yet. You might never have been to church before. That’s fine. You’re welcome.
We also love welcoming families. Children and noise don’t get us stressed, and we believe that people from 0 to 100 are all important. During the Sunday morning meeting, there is a safe creche available for babies and toddlers. And, partway through our meeting, we provide age-appropriate Bible teaching for children and young people through a Sunday School (for 4-11s) and an 11-14s group.
During the service we:
- sing, to thank God and praise him
- read from the Bible, or listen to it read
- pray, to say sorry for our sins, to thank God for everything, to ask him to help us
- listen to a talk, helping us to know what God is saying
- sometimes share bread and wine together (the Lord’s Supper)